If you recall, a few weeks ago I shared the story behind my Rethinking Horror in Games Interview with Dr Megan Connell. This interview is now available for you to watch and/or listen to on the G33ksLikeUs Channel on YouTube! Or, click on the embedded video below. I encourage you to listen and share the video—Megan does get into some deep territory, jamming lots of information into an hour-long conversation, and it’s well worth your time.
Monica Valentinelli is an author, artist, and narrative designer who writes about magic, mystery, and mayhem. Her portfolio includes stories, games, comics, essays, and pop culture books.
In addition to her own worlds, she has worked on a number of different properties including Vampire: the Masquerade, Shadowrun, Hunter: the Vigil, Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn, and Robert E. Howard’s Conan.
Looking for Monica’s books and games that are still in print? Visit Monica Valentinelli on Amazon’s Author Central or a bookstore near you.
Want to Interview or Hire Me? Send Fan Mail?
Would you like to hire me? Don’t be afraid to reach out! Visit my Contact Page to send me an email. I typically respond to work-related e-mails within one-to-two business days.
Want an interview? If you’d like to interview me or request a guest blog post, please submit your request through theContact Page.
- Now Live! Rethinking Horror in Games Interview with Dr Megan Connell
- Spinning a RED Tale–Cyberpunk RED, That Is
- The Story behind my Rethinking Fear in Horror Games Interview with Doctor Megan
- Donate to Affect my Character During our Extra Life Charity Stream!
- October Announcements, New Releases, and Classes!
- My GameHoleCon 2021 Schedule of Guest Events
- [New Release] Eyes of Spiragos RPG Adventure
- Invitation to Virtual 2021 Scribe Awards
- Announcing a 2021 Scribe Award Nomination for Best Short Story
- Join Me for My Tarot for Writers Workshop