If you recall, a few weeks ago I shared the story behind my Rethinking Horror in Games Interview with Dr Megan Connell. This interview is now available for you to watch and/or listen to on the G33ksLikeUs Channel on YouTube! Or, click on the embedded video below. I encourage you to listen and share the video—Megan does get into some deep territory, jamming lots of information into an hour-long conversation, and it’s well worth your time.
Monica Valentinelli is an author, artist, and narrative designer who writes about magic, mystery, and mayhem. Her portfolio includes stories, games, comics, essays, and pop culture books.
In addition to her own worlds, she has worked on a number of different properties including Vampire: the Masquerade, Shadowrun, Hunter: the Vigil, Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn, and Robert E. Howard’s Conan.
Looking for Monica’s books and games that are still in print? Visit Monica Valentinelli on Amazon’s Author Central or a bookstore near you.
Want to Interview or Hire Me? Send Fan Mail?
Would you like to hire me? Don’t be afraid to reach out! Visit my Contact Page to send me an email. I typically respond to work-related e-mails within one-to-two business days.
Want an interview? If you’d like to interview me or request a guest blog post, please submit your request through theContact Page.
- Egypt Bound! February Fungus, Classes, and More!
- New Release! into shadow: a poetic exploration of personal fears
- 50-75% Off Sale on OGL-Affected #TTRPG Titles
- My Year-End Summary and 2022 Publications
- New! Workshop to Help you Adapt your Stories to Games
- My Schedule for GameHoleCon IX!
- New! Tarot for Writers Workshop
- [Guest Post] 3 Ways to Find Your Groove: The Introverts Guide to Getting Back Out There
- [New Release] Dead Man’s Rust 5th Edition
- Designing Tension in Cyberpunk RED