These photos were taken on Saturday, March 12th in Madison, Wisconsin. Over 100,000 people were in attendance. Comments are closed to avoid political debate.
Monica Valentinelli is a writer, editor, and game developer. Her portfolio includes stories, games, comics, essays, and pop culture books.
In addition to her own worlds, she has worked on a number of different properties including Firefly, Vampire: the Masquerade, Hunter: the Vigil, Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn, and Robert E. Howard’s Conan.
Want to Interview or Hire Me? Send Fan Mail?
Would you like to hire me? Because my projects and manuscripts are in flux, I am always open to discussing new opportunities with publishers and studios. As a full-time writer, I spend a portion of my time seeking new gigs–so don’t be afraid to reach out. If you’re interested, please e-mail me via my Contact Page. I typically reply to work-related e-mails within one-to-two business days.
Want an interview? If you’d like to interview me or request a guest blog post, please connect with me via the contact page, too. Due to time constraints and other communicative concerns, I typically don’t follow up on requests via social media.
Keen on sending fan mail? I am also happy to engage with readers and fans. Please note that I am unable to reply satisfactorily to certain types of queries related to the companies I work for due to the agreements I typically sign. If you have a question about a TV show or a line of books, the best way to get your answer is to contact the studio or publisher directly.
- Stop Waiting and Make Art
- MANW Week 8: A Mish-Mash of Administrivia and Brain Weasels
- On Jewelry Design
- Launch Pad Astronomy Workshop Applications Due March 1
- Creative Challenge: Organize for Headspace and Avoid New Rules
- On Outlines and Distractions
- [New Release] Doubting Souls is Now Available
- MANW 2017 Week 7 Check-In: Fire It Up and a New Creative Prompt
- On Keeping Your Eyes On Your Own Page
- MANW Check-In Week 6: Decisions Based on Last Time Used