I am thrilled to announce that my horror short story entitled “Tomorrow’s Precious Lambs” has been selected for the debut anthology from The Zombie Feed. This story was a lot of fun to write; the words sounded like music when I wrote them down. If I had to give this one a rating, though…it’d definitely be more on the “R” side.
Anyway, thought you might want to check out the Table of Contents to see some of the other authors.
The Zombie Feed, Volume One
- Cold Comfort by Nathaniel Tapley
- This Final December Day by Lee Thompson
- What’s Next? by Elaine Blose
- Rabid Raccoons by Kristin Dearborn
- The Twenty-Three Second Anomaly by Ray Wallace
- Not Dead by BJ Burrow
- Tomorrow’s Precious Lambs by Monica Valentinelli
- The Fare by Lucien Soulban
- A Shepherd of the Valley by Maggie Jamison
- Broken Bough by Daniel I. Russell
- The Last Generation by Joe Nazare
- Goddamn Electric by Ken Wood
- Hipsters in Love by Danger Slater
- The Sickness unto Death by Brandon Alspaugh
- Lifeboat by Simon McCaffrey
The anthology will debut in February or early March. I’m going to talk to the publisher to see if we can’t post a preview for you to check out on www.flamesrising.com or elsewhere.
More to come!