When I released The Queen of Crows, many readers said I was fearless. Now, I am opening up my author’s door for you to do the same. I am asking thirteen brave souls to be hands-on participants in my journey as an author.
What does this mean?
If you’ve read my work and know my reputation, you understand that I strive to be professional at all times. With that desire, coupled with many years in business, comes certain limitations. For example, this group will not include any media/tie-in or any contract work I do for professional reasons.
This experience will be more intimate than what I can offer online or in person. Here, you will get an inside look at my writing and research process similar to what you saw in The Queen of Crows. Your voice will be heard. You will be able to provide comments and feedback on my original un-submitted work. And I will talk to you about my manuscripts in a way that I do not do with anyone else. You will not only see my joy, my passion for writing, and my disappointments — you will experience them first-hand.
In exchange for your support, comments, and feedback, you will be rewarded in the following ways:
- You’ll be notified first of any upcoming publications, whether you’ve read that particular story or not.
- You’ll receive an annual Thank You present that’ll include some of my stories and other niceties.
- You’ll be acknowledged, whenever possible, for your feedback. That means if you comment on one of my novels or novellas, you’ll get publicly thanked in the book.
Space is limited to a maximum of thirteen souls. Other perks may be announced as the group comes together and identities are revealed.
Interested? Please contact me and give me a few sentences about yourself including what you like to read and a website if you have one. If you are a writer, please mark that in your description.
My requirements are:
- You have a real name
- You have a valid mailing address
- You’re able to connect to the internet connection
- You like helping authors
- You’re not afraid to be honest
- You’re willing to connect with other readers
Have questions? Please post them in the comments below so I can follow up with a FAQ sometime next week.