The Gorramn Shiniest Dictionary and Phrasebook in the ‘Verse has a revised cover and a fabulous new title! I’m happy to share this with you today. Huge thanks to my editor at Titan Books for giving me the chance to update you with the revised cover. Spring 2016 can’t come soon enough!
Monica Valentinelli is a writer, editor, and game developer. Her portfolio includes stories, games, comics, essays, and pop culture books.
In addition to her own worlds, she has worked on a number of different properties including Firefly, Vampire: the Masquerade, Shadowrun, Hunter: the Vigil, Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn, and Robert E. Howard’s Conan.
Looking for Monica’s books and games that are still in print? Visit Monica Valentinelli on Amazon’s Author Central or a bookstore and game store near you.
Want to Interview or Hire Me? Send Fan Mail?
Would you like to hire me? Because my projects and manuscripts are in flux, I am always open to discussing new opportunities with publishers and studios. As a full-time writer, I spend a portion of my time seeking new gigs–so don’t be afraid to reach out. If you’re interested, please e-mail me via my Contact Page. I typically reply to work-related e-mails within one-to-two business days.
Want an interview? If you’d like to interview me or request a guest blog post, please connect with me via the contact page, too. Due to time constraints and other communicative concerns, I typically don’t follow up on requests via social media.
Keen on sending fan mail? I am also happy to engage with readers and fans. Please note that I am unable to reply satisfactorily to certain types of queries related to the companies I work for due to the agreements I typically sign. If you have a question about a TV show or a line of books, the best way to get your answer is to contact the studio or publisher directly.
- Clarion Write-A-Thon Week 2: Draft Done! On to Liombruno
- Clarion Write-A-Thon Week 2: Getting More Out of Habitica
- Clarion Write-A-Thon: More on Retelling Catarina the Wise
- Clarion Write-A-Thon: Initial Brainstorming and Selecting the First Italian Fairy Tale
- My Clarion Write-A-Thon Project
- New Class for Novelists: Adapting Your Novel into a Game
- Game Producer Journals: The Jumpstart
- Magic Monday Dispatches No 2: A Few Good Fantasy Worldbuilding Terms
- Game Producer Journals: New Players and 5 Steps to Quickstart Design
- Magic Monday Dispatches No 1: Worldbuilding