Happy Halloween! I wish all of you the finest and spookiest of days. May your spine tingle, your ghosts haunt, and your day be full of portents and ominous signs. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!
And now for a few necessary announcements.
- Don’t forget to sneak over to FlamesRising.com this week, for the site will fill you up with scary blog posts perfect for this time of year, like my review of Frankenweenie.
- If you applied to become one of The Thirteen, check your e-mail. Today, you will find out whether or not I accepted your application.
- NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow. Yes, that’s TOMORROW! Ack!
- Want excellent chocolates? http://www.infusionchocolates.com/
- Need something new, but you’re strapped for cash? Free spooky radio dramas from the Golden Age of sound. Visit RadioRelic.com and listen to a-mazingly scary tales!
- Traditional? Believe Halloween is perfect for divinatory exploration of the tarot-reading kind? Free tarot readings are available at Facade.com.
And now for a witchy manicure demonstration. (The silver version is what nailpolish I’m wearing this week over orange-and-black polish!)
And now, to leave you with a curious look from one of my cats, Rimmon. (Appropriately named the god of storms. . .)
- Mood: I vant to suck vour blood.
Caffeinated Beverages Consumed: Come to think of it, my victim’s blood did taste a little like Starbucks.
Work-Out Minutes Logged Yesterday: Practiced my swoops and creeps!
In My Ears: Dark Desire by Nox Arcana from Dark Tower
Game Last Played: Dragon Age: Origins
Movie Last Viewed: The Raven
Latest Artistic Project: In progress!
Latest Release: “Fangs and Formaldehyde” from the New Hero anthology through Stone Skin Press