Our friends at The Black Campbell reviewed Things Don’t Go Smooth, a 238 page GM-facing supplement for the Firefly Role Playing Game. The review is available here and this supplement is now available!
Monica Valentinelli is a writer, editor, and game developer. Her portfolio includes stories, games, comics, essays, and pop culture books.
In addition to her own worlds, she has worked on a number of different properties including Firefly, Vampire: the Masquerade, Shadowrun, Hunter: the Vigil, Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn, and Robert E. Howard’s Conan.
Looking for Monica’s books and games that are still in print? Visit Monica Valentinelli on Amazon’s Author Central or a bookstore and game store near you.
Want to Interview or Hire Me? Send Fan Mail?
Would you like to hire me? Because my projects and manuscripts are in flux, I am always open to discussing new opportunities with publishers and studios. As a full-time writer, I spend a portion of my time seeking new gigs–so don’t be afraid to reach out. If you’re interested, please e-mail me via my Contact Page. I typically reply to work-related e-mails within one-to-two business days.
Want an interview? If you’d like to interview me or request a guest blog post, please connect with me via the contact page, too. Due to time constraints and other communicative concerns, I typically don’t follow up on requests via social media.
Keen on sending fan mail? I am also happy to engage with readers and fans. Please note that I am unable to reply satisfactorily to certain types of queries related to the companies I work for due to the agreements I typically sign. If you have a question about a TV show or a line of books, the best way to get your answer is to contact the studio or publisher directly.
- Enjoy a Two-Part Deep Dive about Magic and Motherhood in The Witcher
- FFS, Writers. Encouraging Shame and Guilt Hurts More than Helps.
- [Now Available!] Underwater Memories Free to Play
- What Writers Can Learn from Netflix’s Unbelievable
- Thank You Fans of Hunter The Vigil Second Edition!
- [Announcement] Hunter The Vigil Second Edition Now on Kickstarter
- On Writing for Comfort (And Why It Matters)
- [Guest Schedule] My RadCon Panels
- [New Release] Underwater Memories from sub-Q and Soundscape Preview
- It’s (Winter) Not Over Yet and Productivity Reflections