I am hoping to host an ongoing blog carnival for game designers. The first blog carnival has been posted on July 31st. I will be promoting and offering game designers the chance to get in on this carnival next month; the carnival will be posted on August 31st.
The requirements are as follows:
* Article related to the gaming industry.
* Product has not yet been released.
* Talks about something design-related; i.e. character generation, inspiration, mechanics, research, etc.
* Have at least one product available for sale.
* Submit your article link to me no later than August 30th.
Matt M McElroy of Flames Rising will be helping me screen the links with the intent of promoting the post to several communities. First come, first serve for the initial blog carnival, so if I get flooded with a lot of articles I’ll be happy to post an additional blog carnival later on the the month.
The more articles I receive, the less “forgiving” I will be about fringe-related articles that may not be directly related to game design. In those cases where your article is marginally related, I will (most likely) separate the articles by topic or save them for a different post.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on this blog through the comments section. I will reply to you, personally.